What are the Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user's visit later when he or she accesses our contents. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor accesses the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has already visited the website previously, displayed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information.
At compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, which is implemented in our by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the ISESA, following the guidelines of the AEPD, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made in our website.
A Cookies are then sorted according to a a number of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that one cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: These are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies according to how long they remain active
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Analysis Cookies: These allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any kind of cookie, or remove such restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third party cookies you can configure your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that you are consenting expressly to the person responsible for its use, being able to exercise their rights and revoke your consent at any time, by applying to Natalia Diaz - Pacheco Ballesteros.
A Below we inform you in detail about all the cookies that could arrive to be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, the configuration of your browser and the acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed.
|wp-settings-||Functionality||It serves to customize the User Interface.||Own||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-||Functionality||It serves to customize the User Interface.||Own||End of session|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Analysis||It contains information about the cart in its totality and helps WooCommerce to know when the cart data changes.||Own||30 days|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Functionality||It contains information about the cart in its totality and helps WooCommerce to know when the cart data changes.||Own||30 days|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||Functionality||It contains a unique code for each client so that know where to find the cart data in the database.||Own||30 days|
|catAccCookies||Functionality||It contains a code to verify that the cookies have been accepted.||Own||1 day|
|__cfduid||Analysis||Identifies the user who has logged in to offer you online assistance.||Third parties||End of session|
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your browser or would prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can set your browser options to do so. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you wish to have installed on your computer. In particular, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- Reject third party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information about how to set up the most commonly used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer:Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft's support or the browser's Help.
- Firefox:Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser's Help.
- Chrome:Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings For more information, see Google support or the browser's Help.
- Safari:Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple's support or the browser's Help.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, RGPD), of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, RGPD), LSSI-CE) and of the Organic Law 3/2018, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (from now on, LOPDGDD), Natalia Díaz - Pacheco Ballesteros guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any kind provided by our clients, in accordance with the General Regulations of Protection of Personal Data.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD, in that sense Natalia Díaz - Pacheco Ballesteros has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties, set out below. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Purpose of treatment
All data provided by our customers and / or visitors to the website of Natalia Diaz - Pacheco Ballesteros or its staff, will be included in the register of activities for the processing of personal data, created and maintained under the responsibility of Natalia Diaz - Pacheco Ballesteros, essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve any questions or concerns raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to create profiles about the users of our services.
Legitimacy of treatment
- Contractual relationship: It is the one that applies when you buy one of our products or contract any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To attend to the queries and claims that you make to us and to manage the collection of the amounts due.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by checking the box on the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to the query or request for information raised.
We do not pass on your personal data to anyone, except to those public or private entities to whom we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with a law. To give an example, the Tax Law obliges us to provide the Tax Office with certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the cases mentioned above, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will ask for your permission beforehand through clear options that will allow you to decide on this matter.
We will not transfer your personal data internationally for any of the above purposes.
In this sense, Natalia Díaz - Pacheco Ballesteros will keep the personal data once her relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the period of prescription of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to Natalia Díaz - Pacheco Ballesteros, and will not be treated except for making it available to public authorities, judges and courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Agency of Data Protection.
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information handled on our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and unauthorised access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature and the risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for the use you make of the data (including username and password) you use on our website. Our staff follow strict privacy rules and in the event that we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same rules and allow us to audit them for compliance.
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to have your personal data deleted, where this is possible (e.g. by law);
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing is in doubt, in which case we may keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- The right to oppose the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is our legitimate interest. "Company_Name" will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or it is necessary for the defence of claims.
- The right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to Natalia Díaz - Pacheco Ballesteros
Guardianship of rights
In case you understand that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can make a claim at the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
- Web site: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Telephone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517
Formulating a claim at the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not involve any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
Natalia Díaz - Pacheco Ballesteros reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence that may affect the fulfillment of the same.